Friday, August 28, 2009

Some new pictures found at daughter's place






Well these are from earlier in the year at our Mother's Day celebration. It is always great when most of my family can get together for a lunch buffet over in Red Deer.

The youngest daughter and family were with her in-laws for this occasion.

So what do you think about the hat? I love to wear them although it is not something you see much of anymore...unlike in the 40's and 50's

6 comments:

garnett109 said...

Great pics enjoy your weekend

Ken Riches said...

Love the hat, you wear it well :o)

slj said...

Hi Lori,
I think you look great. Yes, wearing hats has gone by the wayside.. You'll have to help bring them back.
Hope you have a wonderful week-end.
Sheri

betty said...

love the hat! and you wear it so well!! like I said before, you and Chuck make a smashing looking couple! neat to see people get dressed up like that!!

betty

Missie said...

Thanks for visiting my blog! I loved the family pics. I also read that your daughter is having some trouble. I'll keep her in my prayers that she has strength to get this.

Enjoy your day!

I'm mostly known as 'MA' said...

I love the hat and you wear it well for sure! That is one fashion fad I would mind seeing come back. About the only hat I wear now is in the winter -- a knit one for warmth.