



In our world....we are saddened by the hearts of the nations, and none of us will forget this day...and any days where the culmination of a magnitude of hatred, evilness are displayed in such ways.
May we all take a moment to say a prayer for those who were left behind....those who were part of the rescue efforts and generally for our nations.

5 comments:
I'm praying with you. It was such a tragedy. We remember, lest we never forget.
A tragedy we will never forget...
Thanks for stopping by my blog 'Southern Comfort'. Yes, my Dad had the laproscopic(spelling ?) gall bladder removal. He is doing fine. He has had a time of it since last Thanksgiving.
Please stop by again,
Sheila
I'll never forget!
Great post
what a lovely tribute Lori! we definitely need to never forget and we definitely need to continue to pray for all, including that people will come to know the Lord Jesus as their Savior; then we won't have tragedies like this to not forget
betty
I'll never forget!
Have a good weekend.
Post a Comment