Our youngest girls' wedding...a blessed dayThursday, November 27, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
There are only a couple of things we are known to be true in life and the is being given LIFE and knowing that one day we will DIE. For most of you, my impending passing is very difficult to fathom and I remember at one time in life thinking "if I knew I only had so much time left what I would do?"...
5 comments:
I always love when you post pictures of your family!! they are always such great ones!!!! you are soooo blessed :)
betty
What lovely photographs, thank you for sharing.
Such a lovely assortment of Memories seen in your pictures ~ Ally x
Really enjoyed your photos!
Thanks for sharing your pictures with us. I always find it odd that I enjoy looking at other peoples pictures when I don't know them..lol
Have a great week-end.
Sheri
Post a Comment