Saturday, October 18, 2008

Eldest daughter's wedding pictures


This daughter is an ER nurse at a nearby city hospital. It was interesting that prior to this posting she was in the ICU for a few years and one time a patient said to her, "YOU must be Loretta Miller's daughter!" It was not till sometime later that a school chum told me that my girl had taken care of Norma's mother when she was sick in the hospital.

I am very proud of this daughter's work ethic and when she went back to University I would drive everyday up from the next town to babysit my granddaughter so she could attend classes. Anyone who ends up in her care is fortunate because she takes her job very seriously.
All of my kids and spouses except son are in the EMS emergency medical services) and our son works in the oilpatch since he was a teenager.

9 comments:

betty said...

what a beautiful picture!! you have every reason to be proud of all your children and grandchildren, Lori; you are very blessed :)

betty

Unknown said...

Thanks for visiting my journal,
Letters To Heaven.
Your very blessed, Lori. The picture is precious.

Lainey Laine said...

Nice to meet you Lori. Thanks for visiting my blog. I love it that we are meeting lots of new people who have also moved over from AOL. How do I follow your blog?
Laine xxx
http://lainey-lainesworld.blogspot.com/

Lainey Laine said...

Im following you now - the link came up when I went back to your blog! Laine xx
http://lainey-lainesworld.blogspot.com/

Alice said...

Hi Lori :) Beautiful pictures! Everyone's work ethic should be so dedicated as that :).......alice

Anonymous said...

It is extremely interesting for me to read that blog. Thank author for it. I like such topics and anything that is connected to them. I would like to read a bit more soon.

Anonymous said...

It is certainly interesting for me to read this article. Thank author for it. I like such topics and everything that is connected to them. I would like to read a bit more soon.

Anonymous said...

Don't stop posting such themes. I love to read stories like this. Just add some pics :)

Anonymous said...

Yes exactly, in some moments I can phrase that I approve of with you, but you may be in the light of other options.
to the article there is quiet a suspect as you did in the decrease issue of this solicitation www.google.com/ie?as_q=cuteftp 8.2.0 build 04.01.2008 ?
I noticed the utter you suffer with not used. Or you partake of the black methods of development of the resource. I possess a week and do necheg