Thursday, October 23, 2008

Off to babysit for the weekend..


Well here I go again to take care of the little boys while their mother goes to a ladies retreat and Daddy has to work day shifts.
I only wish my hubby could come but he has his cardiac rehabilitation session tomorrow so I am flying solo. I will not come home until Sunday as he does not want me driving in the dark and I certainly do NOT want an episode like my last return trip. I can not thank the Lord enough for sparing me in that as it could so easily have been the end of Nana.


It looks quite cold outside so I will wait for a bit till I do my walk. Our trip to the Food Nutitionist was very informative and she was pleased with Chuck's progress and attempt to eat better.

Since retiring this has been much easier for us as all our Chef's life we would end up eating a large meal late at night after we were done our work
.
I am still trying to figure this blogspot out and some of you have just had no trouble.


Blessings,


Lori (from Alberta)

3 comments:

Jeannette said...

Have a great weekend and a safe trip. Learning things on blogger has taken me endless hours believe me and I am still learning. I just learned today how to get rid of the comments form and have comments actually under your posting.

Terri said...

Have a great time with the boys...and have a safe trip

I'm still learning things on blogger too...it's taking awhile to get the hang of everything...maybe this time next year we will all be pros..haha

Hugs
Terri

betty said...

bet you are having a great time watching the little ones! good that you met with the nutritionist to get some ideas on healthy eating; I think that is always a good thing to do

I'm still learning the format here too on Blogger; but each day it is getting easier :)

betty