Recently this week I went for my annual mammogram and then will see my Ongologist next month. This is always a time of concern but I am turning a corner on not allowing any fear to settle in my heart about the possible return of the cancer.
As I visit at my daughter's I found some pictures that I would probably prefer not to look at but decided to share them with you.
I am positive not one of you are exempt from knowing someone who has gone through this valley, is in this valley or unfortunately succumbed to the disease.
Lord, I pray for continued good health
As I visit at my daughter's I found some pictures that I would probably prefer not to look at but decided to share them with you.
I am positive not one of you are exempt from knowing someone who has gone through this valley, is in this valley or unfortunately succumbed to the disease.
Lord, I pray for continued good health

4 comments:
I will pray for continued good health for you my dear friend. I see my surgeon next month for a complete examination. I dread it and pray to God they find nothing new. Still have a long way to go to the five years.
continued good health vibes to you..my hubby has been in remission since 1993!!
Hoping and praying for continued good health for you...
Thanks for sharing your pictures
Hugs
Terri
Lord, I echo Lori's prayer for continued good health for her and her family
I think the Lord gives us these battles to face. As difficult as they are to fight, when we get through them, we can look back and see his hand on them and that he was sustaining us through each and every step of the journey
thanks for sharing this :)
betty
Post a Comment