I confess...I am totally illiterate (not the right word I am sure) about the computer...but I have just read all your kind words on my blog...but this does not show up on my blog?? OK Lori, you have cut back on the drugs..so what are you saying...As I was reading Sugar's journal I keyed my name Lori and it took me here..
Oh well really does not matter....I just want you all to know your encouragement to me is greatly appreciated.
I am NOT going to let the power of darkness drag me into this pit of despondency and fear and all that because I am going to daily quote back to God His Word...and claim His promises.....2Corinthians 10:4,5 instructs me to Cast down those thoughts and imaginations that do not line up with the Word of God!
Joshua 21:45 tell me that God's Word will not fail!!!
This is a picture taken while on our cruise this past January in Mazatlan...Thank-you Lord for this fun time I had with my family...
As I read of fellow bloggers...and the valleys many are walking through.. my heart aches for you..I am grateful for the support system I have within family, church community and YOU people I have not even met but in many ways I feel you are part of me...
Today's trek to the Foothills hospital in Calgary Alberta was about a 3 hours process of pre-op stuff...Came away doing all right and then on the way home WHAM a meltdown....tears....more tears...and poor dear hubby just holds my hand....and loves me...
Thursday, May 20, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
It's great to have your faith to hold on to when times get rough. It's hard to believe what it would be like otherwise. Keep the good thoughts!
pray Jeremiah 32:27: "I am the Lord, the God of all mankind, is anything too hard for me?"
I'm glad you are seeking comfort in his word, Lori, and remembering his promises. He is walking alongside you. I'm not sure where this will all lead you, but I know God is in control and knows what is best, so we will keep trusting in him.
betty
And don't forget Isaiah 26:3 - I'll paraphrase it just for you.
"God will keep Lori in perfect peace because her mind is stayed on Him and because she trusts in Him."
You are in my prayers Lori - I don't know you, but the Lord knows you and knows your every need. Keep on trusting!
Yes tears and more tears. My heart goes out to you. I know how ugly this disease is.
Yes let's plan a get-together.
Post a Comment