A blindsided diagnosis has left hubby and I stunned. Upon admittance to ER here in Tucson to deal with what I considered just problem with the plumbing has showed tumours in the pancreas and liver.
My youngest girl is coming down to fly home with me...and her hubby will drive back with Chuck and the trailer.
I will contact my Ongologist as soon as I am home and find out the course of treatment. The very thought of chemotherapy again makes me weep.
I covet your prayers as we go through this dark valley....I keep repeating to myself the verse from the Bible "I will fear no evil...for thou are with me" Sometimes easier said than fully believed.
Blessings,
Lori aka ABIceQueen@gmail.com
Saturday, May 1, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

17 comments:
Lori,
Linda from WA alerted me to this dreadful news, coming completely out of the blue by the sound of it. I am very sorry indeed, and wish you strength with the treatment. You are in thoughts at this time.
Guido
so sad to hear the news my friend, but keep in mind, God is in control! only He knows what the future holds for any of us. just keep your faith in Him, cont to pray, keep loved ones close, & never give up hope! will keep you in my prayers, also lighting a candle tonight for you. may our Savior send angels to be with you &family as you go thru another trial. you know my email, if you need me, let the mouse lead your way to my in-box. love ya, my dear sister in Christ.
big hugs, feel those arms softly around you, that's mine, as He holds us both in His hands. {{{ }}}
Lori my dear, I am so very sorry to hear of this. Keep the faith, keep strong, you have a loving family and the support of all your friends on here. As one Sister in Christ to another, you know I will be praying for you. Big hugs and blessings.
Prayers for safe flights & safe road trips home for all. Remember we are as close as your keyboard. Hugs from me to you! Linda in WA
I remembered you
leaving me a
nice comment about
kittens
I said a
prayer for you
I am so sorry to hear your news. Chemotherapy is certainly a daunting prospect as I know from personal experience. However there are lots of new treatments now, I was given a monoclonal antibody after five sessions of chemo failed and its put the disease into remission. My thoughts are with you. Andy
oh Lori I am so sorry to hear this :(
keeping you in my prayers. Like Sugar said, God is in control and he knows everything; he will be walking right alongside of you
betty
I am praying for you and believe that God is in control when things like this happen. I prey He will send you comfort and strength for the journey.
Oh Lori, I'm so sorry! You are blessed with a wonderful family that will be right beside you.
My heart goes out to you! Keeping you and your family in my thoughts and prayers.
Hugs, Sheri
Keeping you in my thoughts and prayers.
So sorry to hear, I will keep you in my prayers. Prayers be with you on your trip home too. Sheila
YOU ARE STILL IN MY PRAYERS...
This is a horrible setback for you Lori. I'll be praying hard for you to get through this with your loving family and all of your friends online right behind you. Jeannette xxxx
Linda from Washington mentioned your situation and I wanted you to know that you are in my thoughts and wishes.
lori,i am so sorry for you.in my thoughts,tc love mort xxx
Lori, I am so sad to hear your news. I pray for you and hope that you are strong through the treatment. Keep positive. big hugs Lainey xxx
Hi Lori I have not been blogging too much but was catching up on the different ones I read and was very sad to hear your news. My prayers and thoughts are with you. Have a safe trip home and God bless you and your family.
Post a Comment