Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Seems so long away from home.....

Well not sure how this is going to work but want to write a short note on being homesick for ones country...Not sure if this has happened before...unless the time we were in Nassau Bahamas on a trip I won...and I remember being so happy to see that Air Canada jet coming down the run way.  Actually we have been discussing our desire to go to Kansas to see the Dalton Gang museum.....I remember my Grandma Maud taking them all out of the family tree as they were such notorious robbers.   The more bizarre things was I met a fellow here at the campground whose relative had shot one of mine and that gun is located in teh museum.  Should be interesting...Will bid goodnight for now as it is almost one o'clock Tucson time...and I see that the light went off in the bedroom.  I am sleeping, well tring to see if I can out on the couch.  When I am restless and emotional like this I sleep on the couch..BLESSINGS to you all and hope this finds you and yours in good health

2 comments:

I'm mostly known as 'MA' said...

I've never traveled very much but the times I have home never looked so good as it did after being away. That is amazing about the fellow who had a relative that shot one of yours. Take care and enjoy each day as it comes

betty said...

knowing you will home soon, Lori; I'm sure you can't wait to sleep in your own bed (or couch) and be around family members again

betty