Wednesday, May 19, 2010

aaaaaaaaaaaaaagh...forgot how to publish a draft so will do again!!

Here I am playing on hubby's computer (with permission) and trying to post some pictures from our holiday...
As I mentioned on this the first time I came home a blonde and today a red-head.   Being so myopic I am at the mercy of my hairstylist and was taken aback but thought why not...maybe I need this kick start to get my disposition in a more positive light.
Tomorrow we leave early for the Calgary Foothills Hospital where I will do some blood work and pre-op questions.   I return there June 1 for this special Ultra sound that will give them a clearer picture of my innards and what we are up against for surgery....
My mind is still rather numb with everything but as I put my trust in the Almighty I know He will carry me through this valley...and I am wanting to believe in a positive outcome.
I am very appreciative of your care and concern and I will let you know what is happening either by the Journal or Linda from WA.

Love and blessings

ALBERTA Lori (back in the land of bugs!)

PS this is a picture of my neighbour the "other red-head, me and the fellow who portrayed Doc Holliday in Tombstone and our little place in Tucson where we camped.

4 comments:

betty said...

love your new hair color Lori!!!

betty

slj said...

Good morning Lori,
Your hair looks great. It certainly doesn't hurt to change it up once in a while:)
Special thoughts and prayers being sent your way...
Hugs, Sheri

I'm mostly known as 'MA' said...

You always look great, blond or red head. If it gives you a boost I say go for it! I'll continue to pray and trust in the dear Lord to carry you through this difficult time. I just read someone's blog where they mentioned the verse about He will lift you up on Eagles Wings! I love that thought. Keep in touch when you can!

Hugs and prayers!

Linda's World said...

My Korean hair dresser always says she wants my hair & I've always wanted black hair, so someday we're going to trade. When we discuss this, she ends up laughing saying that maybe we should be thankful for what God gave us. Well, I've always been a blonde, now it's just frosted with a white-ish gray-ish color. I've never bleached or dyed it. But secretly I wish I had black hair. Aren't we thankful for the modern medicine & procedures we have available to us. Imagine 100 years ago....will continue to hold you up in prayer. Linda in sunny/rainy/windy/sunny WA