Monday, May 17, 2010

One of my favourite things to do

Well before I retire Journal friends I wanted to post this picture I just received from a new friend made at Cactus Country RV resort.

As some of you know next to God and Family a good cup of tea is something I love.

Now if you know me well...you do not get away with a mug, or tea bag (but of course I will not insist you adapt to my ways)

My hubby  nearly flipped last year when we had our first experience as "Snowbirds" and old Lor pulls out the Fine china tea cup....Although not related by blood, I must have inherited this from Julia as so many people that remember mom remember always having a nice "cup of tea" in fine china when they came to visit our house.
The lady who hosted our soiree of course is not in the picture...but these other lady joined in the festivities and it was a highlight of my stay at Cactus Country this year.

Jolly good.....

4 comments:

I'm mostly known as 'MA' said...

What a wonderful memory to stash away for a gloomy rainy day like the one we are having. All those smiles and sunshine and lovely pots of tea. I agree it does seem to taste better that way. Hope all is going well there with you.

betty said...

that was neat,Lori, that she would have tea cups like this to put on a good tea party for her friends while she was traveling too! it does look like you guys were enjoying the time having tea together! neat that a friendship could be started like that to include something you enjoy doing (drinking tea :)

praying for you

betty

slj said...

Well, that's something you certainly wouldn't expect:)
Looks like you were all enjoying the tea party.
The little ones don't stay too little for long do they? I miss those days..
Hugs, Sheri

李医生杂谈 said...

deliciouse