My precious hubby sensed my homesickness and how the inability to connect at the RV parks with their WiFi or having to pay at each one went to Verizon and bought me one of those air sticks (I think that is what they are called)
Right now it is only good for the USA and if when we return home if I want it there I just have to notify them and they charge me more....Anyway I am SO grateful for this gesture.
Last night dear friends from our Baptist church back home phoned and we went out for supper....They were on their way back home after working with YWAM *youth with a mission* building a couple of house in Mexico.
It was good to see them and I so appreciated them praying for us.....mind you I told them tears would be coming after they left....and sure enough here I am today a bit down..but MUST not be like that.
SKYPED my daughter who is starting to pack up some things in the house and move to the one she bought. I PTL for SKYPE as I do not think I could bear being away from Andrea while she is going through this difficult time. I told her to go over to our house and take ANYTHING she wants except our two recliners. Her soon to be ex is keeping most of the things in the house...and so she needs some help furnishing her new place....
I am praying for a job she has a applied for at the hospital as that would allow her benefits as right now the arrangements with the lawyers she gets those through Marty's plan until he divorces her.
Texted our son and he is up north working as a motorman which is second to the bottom of the pole in the oilpatch. TJ is actually a drilling consultant but took this as he desperately needed work for financial reasons, emotional and all that. ...but the years of sports and oilpatch has taken its toll on his body.
Well dear ones I am going to jump into my bathing suit and have a quick swim to wake up. It is supposed to be the hottest day today...Both am and pm cool down a lot here in Cactus Country RV...and it gets dark by 6....but I thank the Lord for this opportunity to escape all our cold and snow.
Hope this finds all well with you and yours and PLEASE send a note to ABIceQueen@gmail.com with ANY news in our life....it picks up my spirits SO much..
Love and blessings,
ALBERTA Lori coming to you from Tucson, Arizona
PS wish I had whatever is needed to post pictures on the computer..but then I guess you have to take them first....for some reason I am feeling like being in limbo...I talk with the Lord ALOT about what I feel...and he is helping me through it.
PS Yes Michael J Fox's Dad was a dispatcher at the Police Station where my Chuck worked when we lived in Delta, BC.
In conversations with my American friends on "health care" I ask them if they know Donald or Keifer Sutherland???and then say it was their Dad and Grandpa who brought Socialized health care to our Canada..
Saturday, March 6, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
I am using a wireless internet device from verison at home now. I quit my cable and am using this to connect now as I wanted to have it when I go to my camper this summer. It is slow here as the connection is not good but it works. I'm hoping it will be even better when I get to the campground as we are up on a hill. Good to hear from you.
Happy to hear you're having a good time aside from being homesick for your kids. I have so many friends in AZ right now, I wish I were there too. But I'm here at home in Washington, with a busy week ahead of me. See my entry from today and you'll know what's going on here. Linda in Washington state
I too use wirless connectio but sometimes it can slow me down depending on the signal. Today is not a good day and things are slower than usual.
It is good to hear from you again Lori. I'n sorry to hear that you have what I call 'The blue meanies'. I am cheered out of those today because the sun is shining ad the sky is blue again. So much beter thatn the winter snows and frosts. Enjoy your swim..I'm sitting watching the birds feeding at my feeders in the garden.
Bye for now.
Jeanie xxxxx
Sounds like you're having fun! "Air sticks"....lol
Jimmy
Post a Comment