skip to main | skip to sidebar

Learning to live one day at a time....

There are only a couple of things we are known to be true in life and the is being given LIFE and knowing that one day we will DIE. For most of you, my impending passing is very difficult to fathom and I remember at one time in life thinking "if I knew I only had so much time left what I would do?"...

Sunday, March 14, 2010

Thank-you Lord for giving yourself for me...

1 comment:

betty said...

amen!!!

betty

March 15, 2010 at 10:01 PM

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

About Me

My photo
Lori J
My hubby and I are both retired Chefs...We are thoroughly enjoying our retirement but having to deal with my hubby's heart attack on the heels of my battle of breast cancer... We know that our days numbered are on the Lord's timetable so we sincerely want to make each day count "in the light of eternity" May 2010* once more Lor is being challenged with a recent diagnosis of Pancreatic and potential mestastis to the liver..* Surgery in near future..Lori's is in God's hands... I covet your prayers my dear Journal Friends..for me and the family...
View my complete profile

I AM a Survivor! and hope to be again!

I AM a Survivor! and hope to be again!
Sugar's siggie