
Hi there...
If any of you have an address will you put me on your contact list. My name is abicequeen and I think you need to put small case.
A friend suggested I do this so I will not be so homesick while we are gone away for so long this time.
I need to get everyones computer and my laptop set up right. I think this computer and web cam do not have a mike because I can not be heard...(that is probably good sometimes)
Anyway....this computer and techical stuff blows my mind.
Blessings,

4 comments:
I have you in my list - have a safe trip!
LOL..I haven't gotten as far as a web cam..
I have you in my list..
Safe travels.
Sheri
Hi Lori may you have a safe trip. I have put you on my list.
You're on my list.
DB
Post a Comment