Monday, November 23, 2009

Need to go to a quiet place to pray


Hello dear Journal Friends,

I am sorry to say this whole separation ordeal of my daughter's is taking it's toll on Dad and I and I covet your prayers...to specifically release our burden to the Lord.

14 comments:

Sugar said...

prayers being sent.
may God bless...

I'm mostly known as 'MA' said...

I will be praying for you and for your daughter too. Sorry it's such a rough time for you.

Jeannette said...

I will be praying for you all. God bless you.

Ken Riches said...

Thoughts and prayers to you and your daughter.

betty said...

(((Lori))) you guys are in my prayers; I'm soooo sorry it is hard for you but I can understand; we hurt when our kids hurt

betty

slj said...

My thoughts and prayers are with your family during this trying time.
Hugs, Sheri

Missie said...

Prayers going up!

Sheila Y said...

I will keep you all in my thoughts and prayers...Sheila

Lori said...

So sorry you are going through such a hard time right now. My thoughts are with you!

garnett109 said...

Keeping you in my thoughts And prayers

Lori J said...

Thank-you so much dear Journal friends....your kind comments help soothe my soul..

Family dynamics are escalating with emotions and not positive...

Keep us in your prayers when we are brought to mind.

Blessings,

ALBERTA Lori

ADB said...

I hope you'll find the peace to work towards a solution that is good for all involved.

Mik said...

The enemy always batters and storms loudest when we appear to be weakest. But that means our faith has to be strongest. Our God WILL OVERCOME and triumph. He will enable her tests to become her testimony...

Praying for you and your family Lori,

Mik

Barbara In Caneyhead said...

We always want what's best and right and good for our children, no matter their age. And it always hurts worse to see them go through trials and tribulations then it does to go through them ourselves. So I totally understand your need to release the situation to the Lord and rest in Him awhile. My prayers are with everyone.