Monday, September 21, 2009

Would love to buy this for my hubby...


In all of the cars shown on the previous blog, there was one particular model that stole my hubby's heart...and if I can negotiate the price I would love to buy it for him.
I also thought it was one of the top 10 and apparently it was also a winner in the August Summer Nights in Reno, NV

4 comments:

I'm mostly known as 'MA' said...

That is a beauty for sure!

Sheila Y said...

Sounds like a lot of fun. I enjoy seeing all the old cars that have been fixed up. Take care, Sheila

betty said...

that is very nice looking! I'm sure he would like it too! I can imagine the two of you taking cruises in it too :)

betty

slj said...

WOW, nice car. That would make almost any man happy I'm sure.
Good luck,
Sheri