Friday, September 25, 2009

Sorry Ladies...I know most of you are not car fans like me....














Here are a few of the pictures I managed to take...It was not an easy task with hundreds of people milling about. I am fortunate to be shorter so I crouched and shot..and they came out pretty good. I am excited about the car I am looking to buy and finish off and it is called a JellyBean...How about bright bubble gum pink with black flames. (there is one similar on the page..black and very low) Guess this old Nana is reliving her teenage years....I have goofed and if I can not figure out how to delete two pictures of me taken last January on our cruise.(Barbados, I think) This was a very old plantation and we went there for tea...should have gone to the beach with all the kids.

5 comments:

betty said...

I love looking at cars like this, Lori; I'm glad you included them in your blog; it would be fun to get one and fix it up

I enjoyed the pictures from the plantation you visited too; I thought perhaps that was your house; it looked so elegant

enjoy the weekend :)

betty

Linda's World said...

I love to look at old cars. I had a cool looking 1954 Chevy for several years. Wish I still had it. My first car was a 1949 Chrysler ~ it looked like an upside down bathtub. I didn't keep it very long as it wasn't very cool looking. I got a shirt the other day at the Fair to wear to my 50th class reunion next year, I'll have to send you a picture of it, better yet..I'll post it next week. Going to be gone this weekend. Linda in WA

Ken Riches said...

If it is really for hubby, pink may not be the right color choice. I would recommend something in blue :o)

garnett109 said...

Great pics thanks for sharing!

DB said...

What a great collection of cars. Your pictures are very good. I wish you the best of luck with your jelly bean.

DB