
Here I am in Calgary babysitting my youngest children, plus I brought along their cousin to help Nana....The boys are4 6 7 and of course baby who is one. Gee whiz is it time for my nap yet..phooey it is not even 11 am.
Anyway while here I am going to snag some pictures to bore you with, some I have not seen..They are of hubby with baby outside a favourite restaurant we went to after church in Tucson, my eldest girl the ER Nurse, my youngest daughter and family..and of course baby girl and her Nana

7 comments:
great family pics
Your youngest granddaughter looks like she has her grandma's smile in that picture. You have a lovely family. I'm at the camper and have internet today so I'm online as none of my family are here and its peaceful and quiet. I'm sitting at the picnic table as it is where I can pick up the internet. It's cool and and sunny but not cold.
Great looking family.
have fun baby sitting! you have such a great looking family :)
betty
Nana's are supposed to show lots and lots of pictures! LOL
Have a good week.
I love yuor pcitures! theyare goergeous! is that you in there?!!!:):) huggggggggggggggs
natalie
p.s. come by and visit Lurkynat
hugs
your pictures really are great!
natalie
Post a Comment