Friday, September 25, 2009

Me and my girls...son and baby girl....school friend, Nana and babygirl and what I base my life on!






Here is a picture recently taken by hubby on our front steps. I am so blessed with these two daughters..One is the ER Nurse, the other a Paramedic (but being a mom right now takes all her time.) I guess Nana and Grammie are going to have the reins while the parents head to NY for a church conference...If we split the duties I can manage.

Also a picture at my reunion with a school chum I had not seen for years...Pictures of Uncle with baby girl when we looked after her that week...She would love to go on the vibrating chair and put her head down on the movement of the chair. The last time we saw her she is walking "full steam ahead" Nana will have to have her good shoes on to keep track of her.

5 comments:

I'm mostly known as 'MA' said...

It is great to be with family and a treat to be able to have them to watch over too. As a long distance grandma I rarely get a chance to do that. But I do count my blessings when they visit. Have fun!

betty said...

loved the tag with the Bible :) Truly a blessing to enjoy reading the Bible and base your life on the teachings of God :)

your daughters are sooo beautiful, they definitely take after you :)

betty

Linda's World said...

Did you & Chuck ever get out this way? I'm so far behind on reading Blogs, I don't know who's doing what anymore. Love the pictures~Linda in Washington

Missie said...

Have a good weekend.

Rowe said...

Hi Lori, thanks for leaving a comment on my blog. You are a beautiful mother, wife and friend. A lady who likes cars, me too. I like seeing other bloggers enjoying their lives, it makes me feel warm and fuzzy, which I find a good thing.