Sunday, August 9, 2009

No pictures to verify...but I DID IT!!


Well Journal friends....the old girl got real brave and went on the jet ski alone.

It was fun although being SO myopic it has another dimension to it....I do not think my son understands that...although he was my guardian.

There was one boat and skier coming and so I started to make a big detour loop and it was like they started to come straight for me. My son was so annoyed as they did it to him and he was about to follow the boat and speak his mind.

Well I now have my little grandchild who is just one....This week will be challenging for Nana so I ask for prayer for literal strength.

Hoping your week coming up is filled with much love and peace and joy.

ALBERTA Lori

8 comments:

Ken Riches said...

Good for you for doing the solo jet ski :o)

I'm mostly known as 'MA' said...

I do hope you have a great week and can cope with keeping up with a one year old. I know it would be a challenge for me.

Sugar said...

woo hoo! you brave gal you! :)
what an adorable pic of you & gbaby. {{}}
keeping you in my prayers.
may God bless...

Cindi said...

Yeah....it is scary...but what FREEDOM & POWER....cute pic!

betty said...

Good for you, Lori! that was awesome!! I bet it was fun! I'm the same way, terribly myopic, so that would be a challenge for sure! proud of you for attempting this and succeeding!

enjoy your week with your little grand-daughter :)

betty

slj said...

Bravo to you on the solo..lol..
Have fun with your little sweetie. I'm sure you'll have a grand time together..
Sheri

Mik said...

I know it's frightening Lori, but think of it this way, it's the water version of the Calgary Stampede... lol

God bless you and yours,
Mik

JOHN said...

Lori,
Have a great week with your Grandchild and My prayers are with you for strength.Maybe you can take a few snap shots and post them.Proud of you on that jet ski.Im 42 and never been on one.Hope you stop by son and say hello.Have a Blesse Sunday
JOHN
P.S. Glad your son didnt give then apeace of ]his mind.You neve kno what your going to run into these days