
Well journal friends Mama J decided to go with her son on the jet ski. Although it really it designed for only one person we gave it a try.
My biggest problem is without my glasses I am blind and because this unit can tip easily I trusted my son to drive safely and I went without specs.
It was fun but I have begun to realise that "daredevil" in Lori is slowly ebbing away as the years advance.
I remember as a youngester doing things that I would scold my own kids for if I had know about it.....therefore this Mother often had to say "do as I say not as I did"
It is still overcast today and therefore Mrs. J. is still in bit of a downer...
Hubby is still sleeping and I think youngest daughter is walking up from the campground on the paved path we have between there and our little town.
I think I need to get out for a good walk to clear the cobwebs plus help with the weight. My daughter informs me that being overweight can play havoc with the hormones and boy oh boy is that the case. I thought I was done with all that foolishness.
Had the baby here yesterday and she is now walking. I think Nana will need all her strength next week to babysit....and definitely childproof the house.
Sending you all blessings and best wishes from ALberta

5 comments:
It does look fun, but you are braver than I. Hope your day is a great one!
glad you enjoyed yourself
You are braver than me, too. I've never been on a jet ski...I'll admit it looks fun but don't think I'd be brave enough to try it. First of all, I'm like you~blind without my glasses and second of all~I don't swim. Linda in western Washington here it's cooled down a little
loved the picture! so glad that you took the jet ski ride! I was on one a few years ago (only time) and it was fun, but I was scared the whole time that it would flip over, even though we had life jackets on, etc. Son was on his own and had a great time; I kept hanging on to dear hubby for my dear life!
I'm glad you are enjoying time with family, Lori; can't believe the baby is walking already! time sure does fly by
betty
You are certainly braver than I am, I might have attempted when younger but have never been one for speed, great photo.
Post a Comment