Thursday, July 2, 2009

1962 High School Reunion




Well dear Journal friends, here is ABIceQueen in her 50's outfit at my recent school reunion. WHAT fun it was to visit with former classmates, some who I had not seen since 1962.

Blessings

7 comments:

I'm mostly known as 'MA' said...

Well if nothing else we really knew how to dress back in those days. I love your outfit!! I graduated the same year.

Linda's World said...

My 50th is August 2010. Wish I could get into my Poodle skirt~not a chance. This old lady was 2 years ahead of you. Linda in Washington

betty said...

that is sooo cute, Lori! love your outfit!

betty

garnett109 said...

next year is my 30th and i'll probably stay home for that one also

slj said...

Too cute. bet you really cut the rug..lol
Glad you had a nice time.
Sheri

Jeannette said...

I bet you had loads of fun. The outfit is great.

Call Me Cate said...

Love the skirt! I'm finally getting by to say thanks for following my blog - and following you back. Have a great weekend!