Boy I can see the burn hubby got that one day we sat outside to long.
The one is of me sitting almost on the road reading my lap top as I could face the tower down the road and did not have to go to the recreation centre to be in the "hot spot" My girl thought I looked funny as you can tell it is night-time and I am sure as the cars drove by the thought "what is that lady doing sitting so close to the road?" Next year I will get whatever it is called to plug into the computer as the campground's WiFi is not strong enough or whatever and you keep getting dropped.
Blessings to you all...

8 comments:
Too funny,,I haven't had the chance to use my laptop anywhere but at home..
Love the pictures with the baby. She sure is a smiley one:)
Have a great week-end.
Sheri
great pics
your daughter looks a lot like you, Lori; I loved all the pictures!
betty
Oh what lovely photographs, thank you for sharing, made my day.
Loved the pics, such a beautiful little girl. Makes me wish my two were that little again. Have a great weekend, Sheila
PS. Thanks for stopping by my blog.
Runs in the family, eh :o)
Hello, and Thanks for following my blog!
It's always great to meet, and make new Friends.
Hugs
It is wonderful to go back to you lovely visit in Tuscon. Your daughter and the baby are both so beautiful. I know I cannot access our campground wifi either. I'm thinking about getting my own for next year as I'll be spending more time there. I just have to see if it is in the budget.
Post a Comment