Wednesday, April 15, 2009

I'm dreaming of a white Christmas....no

Dearest Journal Friends,

Here we are on our way home.....tonight was are staying at a KOA campground in Ely, NV. After spending two very warm days in Laughlin (high 80's) we are now at a very brisk 31 degrees F. WHAT a difference and I must confess I am not impressed...just been far to spoiled in the past month.
As I type this my hubby is watching one of the many "tea parties" being held all over the USA. It is most interesting.

I will keep this short but as soon as I am home will post some of the pictures taken while we were away.

Other than seeing family I must confess I am not eager to get home....just have had way to much fun down in AZ

Blessings,

Lori

6 comments:

garnett109 said...

80 to 31 what a temp. differance.

I'm mostly known as 'MA' said...

It is 32 degrees here this morning in northern Ohio. But the sun is coming out and we may make it up to 50. You will miss the warmth for sure. We usually don't have that kind of heat til July here. Several months of cooler temps are coming your way I'm afraid. But then maybe you will take another trip to someplace warmer. Have a safe trip home. 'On Ya'-ma

slj said...

We are warming up nicely here also.
Today should hit 54...It's been a nice spring overall.
You have a safe trip home.
Looking forward to seeing all of you photos.
Hugs, Sheri

betty said...

safe travels Lori!! I'm glad you enjoyed your warm month and time with hubby/friends! it will be something to look back upon in the days ahead when you get back to cold weather

I think the tea parties were a good way to express the opinion of a lot of people with taxes and ways government are spending money out of control in my opinion; I would have gone but had to work (to pay taxes, LOL)

betty

Linda's World said...

Safe travels Lori. At least you got a healthy dose of Vitamin D. Linda in cold Washington

ADB said...

No, I'd feel quite ill with such a sharp temperature difference. Safe journeys.