




Well Journal friends I really have to ask the Lord for grace to deal with our typical Alberta weather...nice one...snow next.
My friend who is still down in AZ said it was 100 at Usery Park near Phoenix the other day. Last night I could NOT get warm...the old blood must have started to thin out..ha ha
One of the fun trips we took was to TOMBSTONE....you are never sure what to expect but the group of actors did an excellent job of the re-enactment of the Gunfight at the OK Corral. I was promptly corrected by the gentleman who played Doc Holliday when I said, "I'll be your huckleberry" to which he said it was "I'm your huckleberry" loved that line with Val Kilmar in the movie.
Unfortunately we got here later in the day so the place closed up shop at 5 pm before we really got a chance to look around.
Our daughter was with us and her little one and so we just had a nice day hanging out together. (pardon the pun)

7 comments:
Tombstone looks interesting. After 4 days of mid 70's our temp has dropped way down & the wind has kicked up. I've got a fire in the woodstove tonight. Brrrrrrr Linda in Washington
85 degrees this weekend in PA.
such cute pictures Lori!! so sorry you came home to such cold weather; it would have been better if it was a bit milder for sure! but there's always next year to look forward to!
betty
What shock to your system it must be for sure! Hang in there -- warmer days are coming. Unbelieveably they are saying we'll be close to 80 on Saturday. It's 37 this morning. 'On Ya'-ma
That looks like an experience I would enjoy..
Great pictures. (I need to start taking more).
Our weather is warming up nicely.
We should hit the 70s by tomorrow.
Oh yeah......
Have a great day,
Hugs, Sheri
Love the pictures! I'm sure you had a great time! (Loved that movie, too. Val Kilmer made such a great Doc Holliday.)
April, baseball, and SNOW... sounds like spring in Alberta...lol
Post a Comment