Just a quick note dear Journal Friends..tonight we are staying at a Super 8 in Pocatello, ID and the weather is still very cold although the snow is lessening...The roads have been allright although we had a couple of spots today that caused me to grab hold of the handle. I am so thankful that my hubby is such a good driver.
Well I am on the motel's internet so I will sign off and again thanks for your prayers and best wishes.
Love and blessings,
Lori
Tuesday, March 10, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
Keeping you in my prayers for safe travels...
Sheri
I think you probably still have a few hundred miles before you start hitting warm weather. Enjoy the journey...Linda in WA
So glad you are in the States, Lori and heading south; soon you will be out of that frigid temperature and into warming ones. Our Monday is supposed to be 80 degrees and our weather usually travels east to Arizona so it should be warming up there for sure
betty
I'm glad to hear you are on the way and will be praying for a safe trip for you. 'On Ya'-ma
Post a Comment