Sunday, March 8, 2009

Delay departure....


Just a quick hello as I am heading to bed....The RCMP did not recommend driving on the QE highway so we have chosen to get up early in the am and head out. The main problem was the fierce wind.
Again I covet your prayers for our safety...and IF my laptop works I will write some things.
I am looking forward to the 75 degree F. weather as we will be leaving minus 25 Celsius in the am.
Love and blessings,

Lori

5 comments:

Mik said...

God Bless you and safe travels!

Mik

Linda's World said...

Isn't it wonderful we are able to get these warning. Probably 20 or 30 years ago that would have never happened. One more night at home in your comfy bed. Linda in WA

I'm mostly known as 'MA' said...

You will be in my prayers for a safe trip. Sorry the weather was bad yesterday but hopefully by now you are well on your way.
'On Ya'-ma

betty said...

praying for you

betty

DB said...

So have a great time in the 75F.

DB