Hello Dear Friends,
Thought I best write a bit since the time is slipping away. Today we went with our friends to a place called Patagonia and we must have seen over 100 border patrols....I think I am about as far S. as I would live due to the drug situation.
We went to a couple of tourist shops in a place called Tubac I think and I went into a jewellery store where IF I was rich I would have easily spent thousands of dollars. The goldsmith was amasing and there were some gemstones I had never heard of and of course my Blue Zircon ring would have looked marvellous.
The temperature has cooled a bit only because of the wind and that is fine as hubby and I go to much one day just sitting out at our table with our neighbours.
We went with them yesterday to the Sonora Desert Museum and it was very good but old Lor fell asleep while sitting on a bench...and then came home to curl up on the lawn chair to crash again.
Well our youngest daughter and her baby are coming down to see us. I think the
Calgary snow and cold and not nice weather has given her depression so there has been some cheap flights to Tucson and Phoenix. It would be handier if she had been able to fly to Tucson but we will enjoy the trip over. I am sure she will just soak up the sunshine. It will be interesting to hear what her older sister says about it all. The last time this happened when Ma and Pa were going away they BOTH decided to come.
Our trailer is not very big but we will manage.
Well this time here seems like forever and I think we will come again next year when we are still in snow.
I hope this finds all well with everyone....
Blessings,
ALBERTA Lori temporarily transplanted in TUCSON
Thursday, March 26, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

7 comments:
If you stay down there long enough & the snow keeps flying, you'll have your whole family down there. Sounds like you're having a good time. Linda in dreary Washington
be careful there! I know in Phoenix there's a lot of kidnapping happening; grab a shovel and keep it with you and hit someone over the head if they try to grab you
I'm glad your daughter's coming down to soak up some rays with you
betty
I'm glad you are enjoying the warmth and sun. Your daughter is fortunate that she has you to visit. we are all very tired of the cold. The snow seems to have stopped here, but heavy frost is on the ground this morning. Below freezing once again. Hopefully it'll warm up some as the sun is coming up. 'On Ya'-ma
Glad you're having such a nice time.
Curling up outside on a lawn chair sounds so refreshing.l0l
I'm sure your daughter will enjoy the sunshine.
Hugs, Sheri
Hi all! Good resources here. Very useful. lorisletterbox.blogspot.com Sell the google menopause ! It is very complex for finding... [url=http://bestpharmacy.atwebpages.com/diazepam/bestpharm-4.html]buy diazepam online ratiopharm [/url]
59562 - oy viagra online pharmacyeffexor xr withdrawal symptomclonazepam anxietysoma fmallegra d substitute look this [url=http://canadashoppharm.freehostia.com][/url] and [url=http://bestpharmacy.atwebpages.com/diazepam/map.html]Catalog pharmacy 2009 discount viagra[/url] . Regards .
Ledoawand http://comprare-cialis.wikidot.com http://buy-eriacta.wikidot.com http://neurontin.wikidot.com Ledoawand
teeropemO [url=http://wiki.openqa.org/display/~buy-differin-no-prescription-online]Buy Differin no prescription online[/url] [url=http://wiki.openqa.org/display/~buy-codeine-no-prescription-online]Buy Codeine no prescription online[/url]
Post a Comment