Monday, January 12, 2009

Running around like a chicken with its' head cut off


Dearest Journal Friends,

Believe it or not I have an email while we are on the cruise...not sure how that works but if anyone wants to stop by to say hi that would be great.

CJOHNSON11518@JEWEL.cruisemail.net

Hopefully I can take some good pictures and make a travel journal like my friend Linda from WA.

Blessings,

Lori

13 comments:

I'm mostly known as 'MA' said...

Hello there,
I guess you must have made that entry on board ship so I'll not e-mail but wish you the best of times here on your journal.
'On Ya'-ma

garnett109 said...

Enjoy Your Cruise

Linda's World said...

You friend Linda in WA hasn't done too good posting on that travel journal. No one was reading it so I gave up! I think they charge you an internet fee just like if you use their computers. I think that's the way it works...I know you'll have a great time. Linda

Randy said...

Hello Miss Lori,

Hope you are having a great time on your cruise.

God Bless

Randy

Sheila Y said...

I hope you are having a great time on your cruise. Take care, Sheila

Janie said...

Hope you are having a great time. Blessings, Janie

betty said...

are you on the cruise now Lori? I thought it was later this month for some reason; have a good time whenever you go and if you are on it now, then have a good time too!!

betty

Anonymous said...

Have a great time on your cruise Lori. I love Linda's travel journal, have not been there for a bit as I have been quite sick but i found it amazing and helped me relive my trip down the coast. Looking forward to seeing you make one. Have a great time.

Jeannette said...

Enjoy your cruise. We look forward to photos and hearing all about it.

Sugar said...

hope you have a wonderful time!
huggies...

nancy said...

Hope you're having a wonderful time on that cruise. I haven't been on one since '91. I went with my 2 sisters and their family, had a great time. The BIg REd Boat/Disney cruise line. Take care and enjoy yourselves. Nancy

Mik said...

You picked a great time to get out of the freezer that is Alberta... Enjoy the warmth Lori.

Mik

Janie said...

Hi Lori, that is great knowing that you play the piano at the Assistant Living. We might make a great pair. lol Hope you are having a wonderful time on vacation. Hugs, Janie