
Well I was so pleased to read all the comments. We do not leave until the 18th. when we fly direct (YIPEE) from Calgary, AB to Orlando. We hit Disney World for 3 days and then head down to Miami for one night. Board the Jewel on January 23 and hopefully by then we have started to thaw out.
We cover 5 countries and so I must get a bit of a questionaire for my two grand-daughters as I said they would have to take something back to classes about their trip.
We do Samana (Dominican Republic) Tortola (British Virgin Island) St. John's (Antigua) Bridgetown, (Barbados) and Castries, (St. Lucia)
This year I have really become very depressed with the cold and snow. I think it was because we had it so quick and very few warmer days since the beginning of December. It has been snowing steady now for days.
TONIGHT I must zero in on the packing. My optomistic thoughts of only one bag went out the window...oh well.
Also today finally got all the necessary documentation from the lawyer to take our eldest grandchild. What a hassle...but I do not want any problems. It has taken months for this process because of a screw up on her birth certificate which for some reason her mother never noticed.aaaaaaaaaaaaaagh.
Calm down now Lori, take a deep breath and just talk with Lord and thank Him for this opportunity to go with almost all the family.
Blessings to you all.....see you when we get home.

6 comments:
Hope you all have a wonderful time. Sure sounds like you will. We sure do need a vacation but don't know when we will get one because of the little miniature horses. Blessings, Janie
Sounds like you're going to have a wonderful time. We still regret having to cancel the repositioning cruise last fall. We would have ended up in Orlando and I was so looking forward to visiting all the Disney parks there. Oh well...Meanwhile, just relax and know that in a few days you'll be in sunny Florida. ANd then relaxing on the ship. Ahhhh I can picture it now. Linda in very cold Washington
Here I thought you were already gone and enjoying the warmth. It is the same here with such a long long winter. No warm break in sight for me however. I do hope you enjoy and can soak up lots of that warm sunshine. 'On Ya'-ma
WAVE AT ME AS YOU FLY BY..I AM 2 HOURS NORTH OF DISNEY!!
enjoy!! can't wait to hear about all your adventures!
betty
Hope you have a wonderful time...how exciting..take lots of pics!
Hugs
Terri
Post a Comment