Thursday, November 13, 2008

I am feeling sick about news..

Just got a call from the place where our trailer was and guess what it is OUR responsiblilty....

I was surprised but sure enough look at the work order and there it is...NOT RESPONSIBLE for loss, theft or damage...

Lord, help me with this....it is only an item but somehow I am feeling worse than before as my assumption was it would be on their insurance..

We had a motorcycle shop years ago and any property left with us was OURS.

enough crying

PS the serviceman suggested the possibly reason our unit was picked (although very plain) it is a RV used by consultants in the oilpatch and there would usually be lots of computers and things inside...
We had bought the unit to work up North with our son in the patch as it fully winterized and can handle up to -40 C

5 comments:

I'm mostly known as 'MA' said...

Our campground has the same rules. They warned us to have our own insurance on our campers. With all the large trees around us, it is something I made sure to have. Wouldn't want anything to happen to my camper, but if a tree should fall on it, it is covered. The insurance is very cheap too.
'OnYa'-ma

Linda's World said...

Bummer ! So many places are doing that now. I would imagine in the past they may have been taken advantage of and had to do something to protect themselves from dishonest people. I'm sorry though....it's got to be discouraging. Linda in WA

betty said...

I'm so sorry Lori; its too bad they didn't have a better security type system so this wouldn't have happened :(

betty

Janie said...

So sorry about your loss. God Bless, Janie

ADB said...

That's not nice, Lori. Hope it can be sorted some way or another.

Guido
http://atlantic-lines.blogspot.com