Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Part of Lori's Legacy





There is a great privilege to have grandchildren and although sometimes Nana's patience grows short I love these little ones so very much and hope to be a positive influence in their lives. I am going to see if I can post some new pictures off my girls' computer. The hubby is holding the newest addition and the boys are 5 and 3 The little one is 4 months and will be JUST old enough to come on the NCL cruise...

7 comments:

Alice said...

What a sweet baby face that is! I'm sure they all love being with you as well :).......

DB said...

Everyone looks nice and happy, although it seems the littlest one hasn't decided yet about this picture taking business.

I'm mostly known as 'MA' said...

How beautiful your family is. They are a legacy aren't they. Never thought of it like that but it's so true. 'On Ya'-ma

Janie said...

Awww very cute grandbabies and your daughter looks a lot like you. :) These grandkids are very special. Hope you have a blessed week. Hugs, Janie

betty said...

I can't believe the youngest is almost 4 months old! where did that time go??

great pictures; beautiful family!! I don't think Canadians celebrate Thanksgiving (right) but if you did, all your blessings would be sitting at the table with you :)

betty

Lori J said...

Dearest Betty, Yes we Canucks do celebrate Thanksgiving and no one has been able to answer why it is on a different date than the USA. Ours is October 13 and we have the usual turkey, cranberries, stuffing etc. etc. but I am going to google it to find out why.
Maybe the turkeys landed in Canada first and then flew S. later ha ha ha

Blessings dear SIC

Linda's World said...

What a beautiful family! My 2 grandkids are teenagers and they are a blessing but only Meghanne allows her pictures to be taken with me. Harrison is at that stage in his life where he wants no pictures. When they're little, they don't care. Linda in WA