

This picture of me after finishing my chemotherapy is hard to look at as my hair was always my thing...but God gave me grace even in this situation
Well today I had my appointment with the Ongologist and thank-you all who prayed for me.
This appointment as always comes with some apprehension but all went well and he does not want to see me until next Novemberand at the time if that is successful I will probably go in every five years unless something causes me to want to be checked.
I thank the Lord for His grace and upholding me these past four years and sometimes it seems much longer and then in other moments just like yesterday.
As their slogan goes, I want to embrace CANCER CAN BE BEATEN..
For you young ladies who have not had a mammogram "GET 'ER DONE" girlfriend. They are not the end all but they are a wise step to early detection. Be mindful to check yourself...

8 comments:
Good news Lori. God is good! Yes, I hope all the gals out there schedule a mammogram right away if it's been a year or more since they've had one. It only takes about 30 minutes of their time and could save their life. Linda in Washington state
I have in my family 2 survivors and it's been 7 years for each now.God is good and I thank him daily. 'On Ya'-ma
I can agree with you that Cancer can be beaten ~ having had it twice and I am still here so YES it can be beaten ~ I think the picture of you is great ~ Keeping you in my thoughts and prayers ~Ally x
thanking the Lord for such a great report! thank you Lord!!
that's wonderful news Lori!
betty
Wonderful news at the Dr.!!!!
Cancer can be beaten!!!
Hugs
Terri
That is such wonderful news Lori, I a so happy for you. Hugs. Please continue to pray for me. You know I had to cancel my appointment with my surgeon. I have a new one on the 24th and I want to walk out of there happy with no problems found.
Praise God! He is in control & on His throne!
you look lovely! & there's my little ca survivor ballerina. she looks good with you, let her be a reminder that we can beat cancer!
huggies...
Sounds like wonderful news. :) God Bless, Janie
Post a Comment