Friday, October 17, 2008

Thank-you Lord for your guardian angels watching over me...

Hi Journal Buddies, Before I continue the story that is floating out there somewhere....as I was travelling down the highway I did not realise the extent of my exhaustion and before you know it I was in the ditch which promptly woke me up and PTL it was level and no metal posts etc. and back I went on the highway....NOW normally with this gal who can get stressed at the drop of a hat I felt an unbelievable peace.....I guess I knew the Lord had driven me back on the road...
I hesitated to tell hubby but I tell him everything....

So I will try and find my picture to scan and continue "the rest of the story"

Blessings,

Lori (from Alberta)

2 comments:

Terri said...

Goodness glad you are okay...the Lord was definately watching over you!

Hugs
Terri

betty said...

yes, I believe the Lord was driving your car for you; how scary; so thankful you are okay!

betty