I guess it is typical when the boss is away the workers can manage quite well....oh but I think I am back on duty again next weekend while daughter goes to a retreat..I will get lots of sleep and come back reinforced.
Blessings,
Lori (Alberta)
There are only a couple of things we are known to be true in life and the is being given LIFE and knowing that one day we will DIE. For most of you, my impending passing is very difficult to fathom and I remember at one time in life thinking "if I knew I only had so much time left what I would do?"...
4 comments:
Ah but I bet you loved it really
Maybe too noisy but bet you loved it. Thanks for visiting my journal
A New Beginning.
If the bible is your fav. book-- then we may be of kindred spirits. I also write a Christian Journal at Blogpost and do my utmost to draw honest heart-ed people to the Lord, Jesus Christ while He may yet be found. I am a serious bible student, happily married and live in Union Grove, WI.
Visit my blog and leave a comment if you like.
Cordially,
Tom Schuckman
tschuckman@aol.com
My URL: Heli-gunner Tom http://heli-gunnertom.blogspot.com/
well done for taking care of the kids all week and then getting asked back to do the same for the weekend retreat!
will look forward to the rest of the story when you have a chance to write it and it doesn't get lost in cyberspace
betty
Post a Comment