Saturday, August 14, 2010

Celebrating a Birthday party for resident at Park...fun, fun time!

On August 17, we will drive to Calgary and attend the Holy Cross hospital for consultation with the Oncology Department with their decision for any procedure in my case.   I actually thought this hospital was long ago torn down but I guess they have done some renovations and there are some American Doctors using some of the facilities and also some Dr.s involved with Oncology. The Tom Baker facility just off the Foothills is no longer able to handle all the cases sent them.
After everything it concluded I am hopeful to be able to come to Red Deer where I took my last treatments as it is so much closer.

I am grateful for all the prayers all over the world from people who want the best for me in my healing.   I am not doing very well in the emotional department and compared to my Breast Cancer order it was quite different.
 
I will appreciate any "trivial" type of notes with what is happening in your summertime, grandkids, fun things and anything that would cheer me up....I can get depressed on my own quick enough.

Blessings,


ALBERTA Lori

9 comments:

Lori J said...

Well I can not seem to get the picture up I want to of our new friend Dick, where we celebrated his birthday with a few of the park residents.
It was a fun time and we appreciated being included in their festivities.

Love Lori and Chuck

Ken Riches said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
betty said...

Lori, did you get a card I sent you through the mail? I sent two, but one came back because I forgot to put Canada on it, just wondering if you got the other one?

I am praying for you, hoping that the consult goes well. Remember God is right there with you. Sending you an email.....

betty

I'm mostly known as 'MA' said...

I was delighted to se a post from you this morning. You are always in my thoughts and prayers. Your update ws so appreciated. I continue to post each day with our family happenings here. It is always good to remember those times of celebration and to count our blessings.
I'm sending you hugs, prayers and love from my house to yours.

Ally Lifewithally said...

Will be keeping you in my thoughts and prayers ~ hope your Oncology appointment goes well ~ there is always hope ~ I had cancer twice a few years ago but I am clear now ~ never give up hope ~ Ally x

ADB said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Sheila Y said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Betty Spady said...

Lori - hope your appt went well in Calgary. We still are hoping and praying. The summer has come and gone and we never got camping but we are off to Radium for the car show this weekend. Loved running into you last year there. Many at Banff Park Church say hello!
Take care and God bless,
Betty

Sugar said...

Hi Lori!, As you may know, I've not been blogging. But wanted to come by & check up on you. Please know I have you & your family in my prayers. Hugs & love to you, my friend ;).