Thursday, May 27, 2010

Deep breath Lori!!!! Try not to freak out.

Well Journal friends after an inquiry to Dr. Dixon I get a reply back that sends me reeling...It reads after the Ultrasound scheduled for June 1 we will THEN decide if we can do the surgery!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  What?????????????  I asked my hubby and he understood like me but our son understood exactly as I just repeated. It will not be decided until THEN....
SO then why all the pre-op. inoculations....???????
Words can be SO powerful and I am hopeful that the transcription was misunderstood....but for now I am trying real hard to get all worked up...(I do that very easily)

Hubby and son are busy tonight and I am just enjoying the tranquillity of the time alone....
Trying to find a happy movie to watch...not easy these days.

Sending hugs and love to all..

ALBERTA Lori

PS here is a picture a college mate forwarded to me that was taken at Mount Royal College in Calgary Alberta on November 22/1963...Does that date ring a bell with anyone?  I am the one in the corner with THE best beehive...

6 comments:

Ken Riches said...

Sucks that you are going to have to wait longer, but at least the first is not that far away. Enjoy the holiday weekend and then batten down the hatches.

Linda's World said...

You spring chicken you....in 1963 I was the mother of a 2 year old. I think sometimes the medical community is so busy they don't realize that patients are waiting on pins & needles for information. Hopefully, you'' find out more when you go for the UTS. Linda in gloomy, overcast Washington

I'm mostly known as 'MA' said...

Try to take it one day at a time and just enjoy what you can of them. Don't worry bout tomorrow...Do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will bring worries of its own.
Matthew 6:34

take care!

betty said...

Lori, best thing you can do is try to put this into Jesus' hands and not worry about it and get too worked up about it until you meet with the doctor next week for the ultrasound. I know this might be hard to do but just remember this didn't catch Jesus by surprise, everything you are going through he knows the outcome, so just trust in him and rest in the shadow of his wings and cling to him that he knows what is best and his timing is always right.

(wasn't that November date the time that JFK got shot? I bet seeing that picture brought back lots of memories)

love your new header on your blog; that surely looked like a nice relaxful place to be!

betty

ADB said...

It's a shame you have that extra time to wait, Lori. Hope it's worth it.

Jeannette said...

Loved all the pictures Lori. Sorry about the problems over surgery. All you can do is keep the faith and trust, you know yourself that worry cures nothing and can actually make things worse. You know you have so many praying for you out here,so remember that when you get down. Big hugs to you.