Monday, April 5, 2010

OK Lori, it is time you learn how this blogging works!!!

I feel so foolish as somehow I had checked not to show comments and I was beginning to feel like you did when you were a little kid and no one talked to you.....

Anyway, thank-you for all who do write....you will never know how much it helps me while being away from the family this winter....

I could probably spend hours on the computer but have really tried to discipline myself....

I read as many journals as I can....pray for you....and just am very thankful for this medium that has allowed me to meet so many great folks.

I am very disappointed that the potential meeting with Betty may not come to fruition this year...but with schedules of folks these days it is sometimes hard to make those connections.

I did meet a on-line Trivia Mania friend and a Good Sam couple while we have been away.

Thinking of you all this day...with fond thoughts of love and concern...

ALBERTA Lori (soaking up the sunshine in AZ)

7 comments:

Ken Riches said...

Sounds like you are having a great time. Hope your Easter was nice.

I'm mostly known as 'MA' said...

We've even had a few days of really warm weather here in Ohio. It's been wonderful. It is not normal for us, but I've enjoyed every bit of it. I'm glad you are still enjoying the warmth there. Hope your Easter was a great one and I'm thankful you got the comments working again!

betty said...

I do hope we get together Lori! We are usually the people who never do anything until something important comes along (like meeting friends) and then suddenly we get so busy. I wish I had a better work schedule and had more time off so I could come to you.

betty

Lainey Laine said...

Hope you had a lovely Easter! I'm off work for two weeks. I go back on the 19th! It's time for me to catch up with blogs and friends and start getting back into the journal community again! Ive missed it! Laine xxxxxxx

slj said...

Lol..sometimes we all hit the wrong button...well, at least I do and then I'm not sure what I did wrong.lol
It seems everyone is overly busy these days..Just when I think things are going to slow down, they speed up..Murphys Law..
Hugs, Sheri

Lori said...

When I first read the title to this entry I thought you were fussing at me!

Jeannette said...

Hope you are still soaking up the sunshine. Everyone has lots less comments this days since so many have left but it must have been awful for you thinking you had no readers lol.