Thursday, March 18, 2010
A few picture to peruse..
Hello there Journal Friends,
Well here it is just a bit after nine and Mrs. J. is ready for bed....Here are a few pictures I have to post thanks to my eldest girl's daughter..
One is of Chuck and I with one of my Trivia Mania friends who lives where we left for our cruise with Royal Caribbean in January...our grand-daughters, Chuck and I on our balcony on ship, our Andrea, Baby with her dad, our eldeswt grandson, youngest girl with her nieces and our ship "The Mariner" whoa is was SO large.
Blessings,
ALBERTA Lori (coming to you from Tucson, AZ)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)









6 comments:
I enjoyed all the pictures. You have had an exciting time what with the cruise and your trip and stay in the warm sunny west.
That looks like the holiday of a lifetime! You have a lovely family.
Thanks for sharing your photos.
Jeanie xxxx
I love your pictures and yes it has been a long while. Yes, I know a lot of Ne. go there for the winter. We do not travel any more. At 80 I have developed serious arthritis in my spine and hubby had heart failure about 5 years ago or maybe closer to 7 but it has taken its toll. I hope you are feeling well these days, and the best to husband.
Boy oh boy...this girl is really computer illiterate..
I have NO idea how the message I was sending Lucille ended up on my own blog??
Oh well...
Tonight I am sitting outside the trailer to do the computer..sun has just about set...coolness is setting in...and I thank the Lord for another beautiful day.
Ljj
Great pictures!
Love to you.
kelly
http://www.amazingsalavation.com
Post a Comment