Friday, January 1, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
There are only a couple of things we are known to be true in life and the is being given LIFE and knowing that one day we will DIE. For most of you, my impending passing is very difficult to fathom and I remember at one time in life thinking "if I knew I only had so much time left what I would do?"...
5 comments:
so cute! loved the picture of you holding your grand-daughter :)
betty
Happy New Year
Guido
I am not technology savvy and my dad gave me a hiphone for my 21st birthday. However, I know that it's not an iphone but just looks like it. But what are some good features about it versus the iphone?
[url=http://forexrobot-review.info]best forex software[/url] [url=http://bahamut.no-ip.org/veda/index.php?PHPSESSID=d319d92802586c3bbc07079d4caa8004&topic=471.new#new]unlock iphone[/url]
These are beautiful photos Lori, your little grand daughter looks a real treasure! Jeannette xx
I'm glad you got to spend some quality time with the family Lori. That's what it's all about. God, Family, Friends... Just finished watching the Gold Medal game of the World Juniors. What a game! The States took it this year but I'm sure your boys up there will have something to say next year when they hold it in Buffalo, NY...
God Bless you always Lori,
Mik
Post a Comment