Monday, December 21, 2009

My brain is in pain to quote a journal friend..........SKYPE set up

Hello there dear Journal Friends,

This seems to be a good way to communicate ALL over the world for no charge IF a person has an account.
I am trying to get the kinks ironed out before we leave in January BUT I sure would love if any of you out there have an account to send me or put me or whatever you have to do on your list.   I am shown as ABIceQueen and discovered there are a LOT of Lori J. Johnson's out there...and this account I think shows up as Lori and Chuck...then I discover I must have signed on some time ago...as goldenoldie44....Oh I am SO confused....

Trying to get packages ready for travelling to the youngest daughter's place....sort out clothes for our holiday...and looking out at the snow which just will NOT quit.

Thinking of you all at this special time of year....and knowing that may are going through a first Christmas without a friend, mate....having financial difficulties....family issues....SO I just want to encourage us all to embrace why we celebrate this time of year...and remember that reason for this season

Hugs


ALBERTA lori

9 comments:

I'm mostly known as 'MA' said...

I do hope you can keep in touch when you travel. That is a nice thing to be able to do. Happy Christmas to you and yours.

garnett109 said...

I don't know what skype is but write your code by it so ou don't forget

Ken Riches said...

Have a great holiday :o)

Missie said...

Safe travels and Merry Christmas.

Jeannette said...

Like another comment, I have not got a clue what Skype is. I have heard the name but that is it. I would not have a clue. Merry Christmas.

betty said...

I don't have Skype, Lori, but I can't believe that we are entering the new year soon and soon (I know spring) we might be getting together!

I hope you have a wonderful Christmas and a joyous New Year! You are right, we need to cling to the hope of Jesus despite what is going on in our lives

betty

Linda's World said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Linda's World said...

Sounds like you're heading out to Tuscon again. It will be nice to soak up some "Rays." I know what Skype is...are you going to use that while you're gone? Have a blessed Christmas...Linda in Washington

Anonymous said...

Hello


Affordable health insurance quotes for family, individual and self employed.
Providing free medical insurance quotes for over 30 years using quality carriers such as Assurant Health, Medica, HealthPartners

http://www.healthinsurance-quotes.org

Best regards
sedor