
Good Evening Dear Journal Friends,
Thought I would just say that I had a major melt-down last night, crying about leaving but asked hubby to help me as he is the only one that can talk me through a panic attack...They are NOT a fun thing...and it has been a long time since I had one..
Love and blessings to you all...
ALBERTA Lori

7 comments:
I will keep you in my prayers...I hope you are feeling better. Take care, Sheila
(((Lori))) so glad Chuck is there to help you during these times; I'm so sorry! praying foryou
betty
You are blessed with a wonderful hubby...Hope you are feeling much better and enjoy your trip!
I know all about those attacks. Had them on and off since I was twenty-one, a bit like it today as Becky has major surgery tomorrow. They are just awful but you come through them. They peak and then decrease, the more you try and fight them the worse they get. Just relax and let it happen.
sending up a prayer for you.
God bless...
Thank goodness you have hubby to help you thru times like that. Feel better:)
Hugs, Sheri
I'm sorry!
Post a Comment