Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Butchart continues...




As I look out at the snow drifts these pictures reassure me that summer WILL come again.   These are in the Province where my hubby comes from BC and he always referred to it a beyond Canada.   I recognise the beauty but told him the Lord created a landscape across the massive country and in each one there is a beauty.  ie.  This "Prairie Chicken" can look at the wheat fields blowing and find such beauty...or for sure when we lived in BANFF, AB the magnitude of the mountains that surrounded our little town would just remind me of the Almighty's greatness.
I find it especially in two things..the mountains and horses running....What are the creation items you most look at and see God?
Another frigid morning in Alberta...must get out of the PJ and take daughter's poochie home...sure have loved having her.  Hubby says "Nellie" calms me right down.  My daughter says I can borrow her anytime for a "dog fix"...I certainly do not know why I did not have her when I was so sick as animals can be so theraputic.

2 comments:

I'm mostly known as 'MA' said...

it sounds to me like you may just have to get a dog of your own there.

garnett109 said...

My Sassy cheers me up on sad days, what a gal she is!