


Since 1950 the Canadian Cancer Society have used the daffodil as their symbol of hope for people battling cancer...
I remember when our son was diagnosed and I decided to sell at the local "Daffodil sale" I asked permission to put my son's picture in front of the flower vase so that I could tell them this young man was fortunate to beat this horrendous disease despite being given a 5% chance of survival. Or course I believe in the systems help but more importantly the Almighty Physician intervened and healed him.....
BUT..............
I just wanted to tell you that I was kicked out of my Ongologist office...well actually the words were Mrs. Johnson I do not need to see you anymore and other than your annual mammograms being done we will close the books.
I praise the Lord for taking me through these past 5 years and continually uphold people I know or not in prayer as they walk through this dark valley.
Blessings,
ALBERTA Lori

10 comments:
That is wonderful news for you!!! You and your son both! My youngest also beat it. Thank the good Lord for His many blessings!!!
Glad your son is healed and you also
How wonderful Lori. Praise the Lord. I hope I get the same thing in a couple of years time. God bless you.
from you sister survivor, sending a hug & prayer. so glad you're doing so well & your son too, PRAISE GOD!
Amen! This is the best news..
I am so happy for you..
Hugs, Sheri
Thank-you all dear Journal friends...your kind words mean alot...
It has been a loooooooooong 5 years.
Blessings,
ALBERTA Lori
so glad you got a great report at the doctor's office, Lori!! thanking the Lord for being with you through this ordeal of yours (as well as your son's)
betty
Yay!!! That is great news!!
Great news...
hugs for the whole family!
xoxoxo
Wonderful news...Sheila
Post a Comment