

There are only a couple of things we are known to be true in life and the is being given LIFE and knowing that one day we will DIE. For most of you, my impending passing is very difficult to fathom and I remember at one time in life thinking "if I knew I only had so much time left what I would do?"...
10 comments:
beautiful!!
betty
The pictures are beautiful. Our dear Lord does bless us with some wonderful sights. We really need to pay more attention to them. Thanks for sharing!
Love the pictures. Nature is awesome :o)
Beautiful Pictures, Lori! If you happen to see some of those on my journal, you'll know where I got 'em (with due credit, of course).
Jimmy
I wonder if those come in Jigsaw puzzles?
These photos are absolutely amazing, so incredibly breathtaking. Thanks for sharing.
To answer Garnett, there is a site that if u take a photo and transfer it it will be created into a jigsaw puzzle, I think I still have it on my master name, will look for it and send to you.
He is an Awesome Artist! I had to snag these for my screensaver! ;o)
All praise to the Creator for such awesome creations...
Mik
Hey, the other Lori, where have you been? I've been blogging lately, have committed myself to a post a day for this month, so please stop by to see me. I'll be by here regularly too. I do love these photos!!
just a quick comment to let you know my old blog is closed, but i have 2 new ones. hope you've been by, if not come visit & sign in to follow. huggies...
links are on old blog.
if you've already been, ty!
Post a Comment