
Hi there Journal friends,
Well today I sit with extreme pain in my left ear as I have an infection...hubby asked HOW...I said probably from showing son how well I can float when we were at the Radium Hot Springs. I am not a germ freak but had commented to son how I hate that you can not wear your thongs (in my language that is a shoe) to the pool but foolishly never thought when I laid back and floated for a long time...OH does it hurt...antibiotics have not fully started to help...
As life would have it my heart is both happy and sad....As our leaves start to turn I think of that white stuff that is not far away...but also rejoice knowing for at least a couple of months we will go South and thaw out.
Dealing with family issues and friends illnesses and all that life throws at us...can be emotionally draining and that is how I feel today.
I have played WAY to long on the computer today...but as I go to your journal and reflect on you I am thankful for this site and so enjoy getting to know folks from all around the world.
Blessings,
ALBERTA Lori

7 comments:
sending a prayer up for you, my SIC.
huggies...
Hope you kick it and feel better soon :o)
Feel better soon!
I hope the antibiotics are working now and you are feeling better. I love snow, but I've never lived where we got too much...ha. Feel better soon, Sheila
I think ear pain is one of the worst things; so very sorry you got an ear infection, Lori; I hope the antibiotics kick in soon
I tell you, with our 104 degree day today, I would gladly enjoy a bit of the white stuff just to cool off, but I know how tiring it gets day after day after day
looking forward to possibly getting to see you in the spring :)
betty
An earache is the worst! God bless you.
Your entry made me smile. I can truly say I know how you feel. I'm still waiting for those "golden years." lol
And like you, and everybody else walking upon this planet, I get those days when I'm somewhat overwhelmed with things. Know I will keep you in my prayers. I'll be back. Please visit my new journal:
Barb at
http://barb-letschat.blogspot.com
Post a Comment