
This was taken by a dear new friend we met while in the Cactus Country RV Resort.
Next year we have booked a spot on the edge of the desert side so we shall be able to enjoy these sunsets each night.
There are only a couple of things we are known to be true in life and the is being given LIFE and knowing that one day we will DIE. For most of you, my impending passing is very difficult to fathom and I remember at one time in life thinking "if I knew I only had so much time left what I would do?"...

4 comments:
Hi Lori,
One of the greatest things, beautiful sunsets. And Beautiful sunrises..Love to view both of them.
Can't wait to see your pictures.
Hugs, Sheri
beautiful pic...thx for sharing
such a beautiful picture!! we will have to try to get together next year; hopefully things will be calm on my end and we'll be able to sneak away for a weekend or so to meet you :)
(I got your email, I just need to take some time to read it and think about what to say)
betty
That is a stunning picture. Like Sheri I also like sunsets and sunrises.
Post a Comment