


Well my youngest daughter had suggested that the time we are away I should not use a computer but I told her that her father had already bought me this lap top. NOW I said if you want sacrifice I would give up chocolate.
I am starting to get things together to put in the trailer when it comes home from the RV dealer where it was being repaired as we had it broken into last year over at the dealership.
I just bought some nice beans so I can make my dear friend her "Americano" drink anytime she wants. I pack my Cappuccino machine with me probably a bit to hubby's chagrin. Any neighbours I have in a campground love when I offer, "can I make you a Latte" They stay at this Cactus Country RV place every winter and I was able to get the last spot they had. We will take lots of time to drive down so that hubby does not tire out. Thankfully I can read in a vehicle and I am bringing some movies to watch as I will make a comfy spot in the back seat that pulls down nicely for Lori to snuggle up.
Well I have to get the neighbour to help me with one thing on the laptop for messages.
Also getting a quote for our travel insurance. I am reasonable but of course since hubby's heart attack the rates have gone sky high. That is the problem, by the time you retire and maybe want to travel there is usually some type of medical condition.
Love you all and thanks for the comments.
ALBERTA Lori

5 comments:
Enjoy your trip
How wonderful it would be to be taking a camper to a nice warm spot right now. Mine is parked permanently just waiting for the season to begin. Glad you got a spot and can visit with your friends. Happy traveling!
'On Ya'-ma
Everything will fall into place. Again, safe travels and I know you'll have a wonderful time in the sun. Linda in WA
Stop by Germantown, Wi. on your way and pick me up....lol
Enjoy your trip.
Sheri
I love your pictures! looks like a great trailor with lots of room for traveling!! I'm so glad you decided not to listen to your daughter and to take your laptop with you; I for one, look forward to whatever updates you can do on your trip
betty
Post a Comment