AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGH
Dearest Journal Friends, Must get used to this lap top as I wrote a bunch and zap it disappeared. I am down at the RV parks community centre as the Wifi keeps dropping me at the trailer.
Today was marvellous as we went to a church for worship and the music was great and the Pastor preached on SHAME which is a topic I have never heard talked about before. It was very very good.
Went with our friends to a salad bar place that was so good and enjoyed the freshness of everything.
I was at the swimming pool at 8 am for a quick hot tub as the old sciatica is acting up again.
Last night I was heading to the pool but realised it was 9 pm and it closes by then. The old folks retire very early around here. NOW Lori you ARE one of them as well.
Today I think it was about 80 degrees and so as I thought about my kids and grandkids and how much I miss them...I remembered the 4 feet of snow I left in my yard plus the 30 below Celsius.
Well dear ones they are teaching something here now so I will sign off for now.
Sending you all blessings..
Lori
Sunday, March 15, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
glad you got there safe and sound, Lori! thank you Lord!! sounds like a nice relaxing time with good weather so far!! that sermon does sound interesting
have a great time!
betty
80 degrees sounds marvelous. We in Ohio had sunshine and 50's. That was nice too. Enjoy it while you can. Maybe by the time you return home, Spring will have arrived. 'On Ya'-ma
Don't let the old folks retire YOU.
DB
Awe, the very warm weather. I can't complain too much, we hit the fifties today.
Glad you're having a great time.
Hugs, Sheri
Post a Comment