


Just me again. It seems that pictures can take some time from hubbies camera to the computer so I will post these two which were taken for us.
The first one if of embarkation at Miami port and is of the love of my life, CHUCKIE and our eldest grand-daughter. Boy do I look goofy in that hat!
The other is one of my two daughters and hubbies at a "Specialty Restaurant" Mama's Kitchen which sadly was the worst experience of the whole cruise. You pay an upcharge with the speciality restaurants and therefore I guess your expectations are higher. With both Chuck and I Chefs we were very disappointed in their food....but generally we had good food at the Traditional restaurants and of course the buffet.
Blessings,
ALBERTA Lori
PS now you want to see DUMB....here is a picture of me at Disney World's Fast Trak ride...and I am the scaredy cat on the back left....Ever wonder why you are stupid enough to buy these pictures???

5 comments:
Just to see the sun shinning is a delight !
Nice to see the photos. Lol at the hat.
Great photos. What size of pix are you taking. I set my digital camera to 640 x 480. In the beginning mine was set for 1240 or something like that. lol It is under settings or menu. That might be the reason?? Hope you have a blessed day. Janie
Glad to see you back. Love the pictures, and can't wait to see more.
Sheri
I'm finding this very interesting as I'm doing the same cruise in April. I was glad to hear the food was good in the other restaurants, I'll give Mama's Kitchen a miss! The photos are lovely Lori, I can't wait to get onboard! Jeannette xx
Post a Comment